- 5 small spoon salted butter with two tablespoons for the potatoes
- 2 small spoon minced garlic
- 1 small spoon dried Italian herb blend
- 1 small spoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 small spoon chopped fresh parsley
- 5 small steaks
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 large spoon olive oil
- 5 pounds baby potatoes, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a little bowl mix butter/ garlic/ & dried herbs. Season steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
Put the skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Sear steaks about 4 min one each side until nice and browned. Transfer to a plate & set aside.