This Ranch Chicken recipe is an easy skillet meal with a delicious cream sauce and zesty Ranch seasoning. Serve it with a side of vegetables and warm baked potatoes!
- 2 large boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, can sub vegetable or canola oil
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temp
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 oz. packet Ranch seasoning mix, about 3 Tablespoons
Season/Sear the Chicken:
Slice the chicken into 2-3 thinner slices. Pound with a meat tenderizer if needed, the chicken will plump up more when cooked. Aim for ½ inch thick slices.
Sprinkle each side of the chicken with Italian seasoning and salt/pepper. Brush one side of each piece with melted butter, make sure the butter isn’t too hot.