This Honey Garlic Shrimp is an easy stir fry recipe with broccoli and a thick and flavorful sauce that you can serve over rice.
- 1 lb. shrimp, see notes
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, can sub olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup cornstarch, plus ¼ cup cold water
- 3 cups cooked rice, any kind. See notes.
- Green onions, to garnish
- Roughly chopped honey roasted peanuts, to garnish.