- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar Substitute
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 Strawberry (optional) for garnish
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl, and beat on high until fluffy.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the mixing bowl, and beat on high until the mixture combines and begins to fluff up a bit.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl, and beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Place in a piping bag, and pipe into one serving dish for a romantic dessert to share.