This Whole30 and keto buffalo chicken dip is so creamy and addicting even without cheese, and it’s the perfect snack to serve on game day or get-togethers!
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken about 1 lb raw
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot sauce or more to taste (I like Frank’s Red Hot Original)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. You can taste and add more hot sauce if you prefer.
- Transfer to a small baking dish and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until the edges are lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm with celery, carrots, cucumbers, and/or your favorite veggies. You can also enjoy with gluten free crackers or tortillas if you are not doing the Whole30.