- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes (NOT canned tomatoes–they have too much liquid in them) If you’d like to use jarred low-sugar sauce you can.
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 6 whole wheat lasagna noodles I used uncooked (not oven ready), but you can use oven ready whole wheat if you have them.
- 1 lbs fat free ground turkey thawed and broken into small chunks
- 3 cups spinach leaves fresh, not frozen
- Mix ¾ cup Italian cheese and ricotta together in a small bowl, and set it aside. Reserve the last ¼ cup of cheese for the top. In another bowl mix your crushed tomatoes, oregano, thyme, parsley, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic.
- Coat the bottom of a 7 inch Instant Pot safe pan with sauce. Next, break your lasagna noodles as needed to fit in the pan and cover the sauce. Add a layer of the cheese mixture, uncooked ground turkey, and spinach. Repeat this process with the remaining ingredients. Top with the reserved ¼ cup of Italian cheese then cover your pot tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot insert and add 2 cups of water. Carefully lower your lasagna on top of the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid and place the pressure valve in the sealing position. Select Pressure Cook (high) and set the cook time for 35 minutes.
- Once your cook time is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally. When the pressure valve drops remove the lid. Carefully lift your lasagna from your Instant Pot. Remove the foil from the top. While not necessary, I prefer to place it in the oven and broil it to brown the top. Top with fresh basil and serve.