- 1 lb chicken breast chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond flour or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
For the sauce
- 1 batch keto stir fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon chili sauce optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the stir fry sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce, and set aside. In a separate bowl, add the chopped chicken and almond flour and lightly mix together.
- Add the oil in a non-stick pan or wok and place over medium heat. Stir fry the chicken until mostly cooked. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger to the pan and stir fry for several minutes. Add the remaining vegetables and cook until mostly tender. Add the chicken back to the pan, before adding the sauce. Let it bubble and thicken for several minutes, before removing from the heat and serving.