This KETO GREEN SMOOTHIE is packed with vitamins, nutrients, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied until your next meal. Simple and sweet, it’s the perfect keto breakfast.
This avocado smoothie recipe starts out with just a handful of ingredients: spinach, strawberries, avocado, hemp seeds, your choice of milk (we use almond), and a touch of sweetener.
Any blender should be able to handle this smoothie, but we have a Blendtec and love it. This NutriBullet has almost 15k reviews and looks like a winner at a much lower price point.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberry slices
- ½ cup frozen avocado chunks
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 drops Lakanto Monkfruit Extract, see note
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide between two glasses and drink immediately.