Check out these keto s’mores roll ups. No graham crackers needed for these delicious low carb smores.
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
for the Filling
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup
- Combine whipping cream, erythritol, vanilla extract, and xanthan gum in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Beat egg, heavy cream, water, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Blend in the flour until mixture is very smooth.
- Ladle in about ¼ cup of the batter in a lightly oiled non-stick skillet.
- Swirl around in a thin even layer.
- Cook over low heat for about a minute.
- Flip and cook for a few more seconds.
- Continue cooking until rest of the batter is used up.
- Take each roll up and fill with the chocolate chip marshmallow fluff.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the roll ups to serve.