- 5 cups Frozen Cauliflower Rice cooked and drained well
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1/3 cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Bacon
- 1/4 cup Green Onions chopped
- Place the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat on the stove.
- Saute the onions in the skillet until beginning to soften.
- Stir in the frozen peas and carrots, and cook until defrosted.
- Raise the heat to medium-high, and add in the well drained, cooked cauliflower rice. Saute until beginning to crisp up.
- Spoon the cauliflower mixture off to one side of the skillet, and pour the eggs into the other side. Scramble until cooked through.
- Mix the eggs into the cauliflower mixture.
- Pour the soy sauce into the skillet, and stir to combine well.
- Add the bacon and black pepper to taste to the skillet.
- Serve garnished with green onions.