Also known as tinea cruris, jock itch is a common fungal infection of the skin in the groin area, which includes the buttock area, inner thighs, and genitals.
rized by an itchy rash in the groin area that can be incredibly uncomfortable and even embarrassing.
Is jock itch contagious? The answer is yes. Below we will outline everything you need to know about your fungal infection today.
Jock Itch Contagious – Start Treatment Today
Yes, jock itch can be highly contagious.
If you do not start treating your jock itch as soon as possible, the jock itch can spread throughout your body, or to anyone close to you – this includes your partner, friends, and children.
We have outlined below some of the top jock itch treatments, so you can start treating your jock itch and prevent it from spreading.
Best Jock Itch Treatment #1 –
The solution uses a powerful blend of essential oils such as Calendula Officinalis, Thuja Occidentalis, Lavendula, Citrus Bergamia Peel, and more to quickly and easily help treat your jock itch, thus preventing it from spreading.
Utilizing the solution is quite simple – apply a few drops of the solution directly to the infected areas twice a day to start seeing relief.
It is important to be diligent about applying the treatment daily, otherwise, you risk having the fungal infection return.
Best Jock Itch Treatment #2 –
EmuaidMAX is one of the best anti-fungal ointments in the world. It can help treat over 75 types of different skin issues, such as athlete’s foot, hemorrhoids, boils, toenail fungus, and course, jock itch.
It is known for its powerful blend of essential oils, including Tea Oil, Argentum Metallicum, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, and more.
It is free of any artificial preservatives, alcohol, fragrances, and other unnatural ingredients.
The EmuaidMAX solution is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory, making it an absolutely incredible option to help treat your jock itch.
Plus, because it is so effective in treating a variety of ailments, it is a perfect addition to your medicine cabinet.
Click here to view EmuaidMAX on Amazon.com
Tips To Help Your Jock Itch
In most cases, jock itch disappears itself or can be treated at home, but when the symptoms get worse, you may face some serious complications.
If you’re experiencing several symptoms of jock itch mentioned above, chances are you’re dealing with this skin condition.
Once a doctor diagnoses they may prescribe the following medications:
- Oral medications such as fluconazole (Diflucan) and itraconazole (Sporanox);
- Topical medications such as oxiconazole (Oxistat) and econazole.
There are also a few methods of helping aide in your jock itch treatment without turning to traditional medications. They are:
- Wearing loose cotton clothing;
- Changing undergarments and clothes each day;
- Drying the affected area thoroughly after exercise and bathing;
- Using soap and warm water when washing the affected area;
- An application of an antifungal cream, spray, or powder to the affected area;
- Utilizing an all-natural antifungal and antibacterial treatment such as EmuaidMAX;
- Treating any other fungal infections, including athlete’s foot.
You can also help treat jock itch at home by:
- Using good hygiene;
- Washing the infected 2 to 3 times a day;
- Wearing 100% cotton underwear to avoid excess groin skin irritation;
- Keeping the infected skin dry;
- Avoiding harsh laundry detergents, bleaches, and fabric softeners.
The holistic treatments are:
- Soaking the affected area in lukewarm water every day with Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
- Soaking it each day with a washcloth, which was initially dipped in a diluted white vinegar (4 parts of water to 1 part vinegar) and drying the skin.
Remove The Fungi From Your Life
One of the most important parts of clearing up jock itch or any other fungal infection is to completely destroy the fungi from your life.
What many people don’t realize is that if you have a fungal infection you are leaving spores on everything you come into contact with.
This means that if you have jock itch, there may be fungal spores on your towels, undergarments, linens, and more.
You risk reinfecting yourself every time you come into contact with these fungi.
This is where StinkBOSS comes in – StinkBOSS is a Deodorizer, Ozone sanitizer, and Dryer. It helps to eliminate up to 99% of bacteria and various types of fungi, thus preventing reinfection.
It can work with your shoes, undergarments, socks, and more.
3 Natural Remedies For Jock Itch
Avoid synthetic sprays and lotions by trying these all-natural remedies for jock itch:
Epsom Salt And Oatmeal Bath
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..