There are many forms of treatment for vaginal atrophy. This article examines some natural remedies, lifestyle changes, and medical treatments that can help.
Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy
The symptoms of vaginal atrophy can vary and a woman will not necessarily experience all of them at the same time. They include:
- Vaginal dryness or itchiness
- Vaginal discharge
- Loss of libido
- Discomfort during intercourse
- Decreased lubrication during intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Pale and thin appearance of the vagina
- Tightening or shortening of the vagina
- Needing to urinate more often
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..