Artificial and chemically induced methods of breast enlargement are not healthy and pose many side-effects and hence this home based remedy using fenugreek has gained a lot of popularity and is recommended safe to use. Fenugreek is an annual plant. Some of the polysaccharides present in fenugreek are saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin, and pectin all of which have various health benefits such as eliminating bad cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, etc. Let us have a look at how can fenugreek be used to aid in breast-enlargement.
- The role of fenugreek in helping with breast enlargement is long-known.
- A compound called diosgenin which is behind this property is capable of producing estrogen synthetically.
- Estrogen levels normally increase when a woman hits puberty and this helps with enlargement of the breasts.
- A number of herbs like fenugreek can also be used for breast enlargement.
- However, fenugreek is said to have the highest concentration of diosgenin making it the most used for the same.Fenugreek is used in the form of a paste for breast enlargement. The following steps are to be followed:
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..