Early-stage colon cancer generally does not show symptoms that are so meaningful. As a result, many people fail to get a diagnosis early, so the cancer may have already spread and treated late.
Therefore, it is important to recognize the symptoms of colon cancer so that the treatment can be done better and more effectively.
What are the signs and symptoms of colon cancer to watch out for?
In general, symptoms of colon cancer can include one or more of the following conditions:
- Changes in texture and faecal density that last for more than four weeks. For example, your stool is too hard which causes constipation or too runny, causing diarrhea.
- The feeling that you have to defecate but not get relief afterwards..
- Bloody anus.
- Bloody bowel movements.
- Stomach cramps, bloating, or constant pain.
- The body feels tired and not excited.
- Drastic weight loss for no apparent reason.
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..