Eczema refers to patches on skin due to which it becomes red, itchy, inflamed, and rough. This term is used under two circumstances. Firstly, it is referred to rashes on the skin. Secondly, it can be described as a topic dermatitis(a skin problem which begins during infancy and continues throughout the childhood). Hereditary and environmental conditions remain a common factor for this disease. Irritants, food, bacteria, dust mites, microbes are few of the environmental factors that can trigger symptoms of eczema. Dry patches on skin are the symptoms of eczema, which left skin intensely itchy. Chances of developing this skin condition lies before the age of five in majority cases.
The key to this problem is to avoid eating food which causes this condition. A warm bath, proper moisturizing of the skin and use best cream or lotion made for eczema can also alleviate the symptoms of this problem. However, before a doctor’s bill, medical prescription and other commercial treatment will burn a hole in your pocket, you can always go for home remedy which always comes handy. Apple cider vinegar is one of the effective home remedies for eczema.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help Eczema?
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps in killing bacteria and thereby treating fungus.
- This includes anti-inflammatory properties which help patients by reducing the redness caused by skin rashes.
- Whether it is used alone or with honey, it helps in fighting infections due to its anti-infective properties.
- It is good for the skin as it prevents it from allergens like dandruff.
- It helps in curing eczema by boosting immune system since it contains essential minerals and vitamins (such as Vitamin B and C) which are required to enhance immune system and cure the condition caused by eczema.
- Presence of beta-carotene in it keeps the skin healthy and renews skin cells.
- It has fiber which improves digestive system and helps a body to detoxify which leads to skin rashes problem such as eczema.
- Presence of potassium in the vinegar makes it anti-allergic. Also, it helps in maintaining the pH level of the skin.
How to Use of Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema:
Undoubtedly, apple cider vinegar is a productive home remedy but it will prove to be effective only if it is used in right direction. Following are the few best ways to use it in order to derive maximum results.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Water for Eczema:
- Apple cider vinegar
Preparation time: 3 minutes.
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..