Cancer has become one of the most widespread diseases all around the world. It causes unbearable and painful symptoms as well as extremely aggressive treatments that people cannot stand.
Still, one form of cancer is especially overlooked. That is anal cancer and we will discuss it in depth.
WHAT IS ANAL CANCER?
- This form of cancer appears at the opening of the anus, or in other words, at the end of the rectum.
- Do not confuse anal cancer with colorectal cancer.
- Colorectal cancer is a type of cancer which affects the rectum as well as the large intestine, while anal cancer, on the other hand, affects the opening of the rectum.
- The location is the main reason for overlooking this type of cancer.
- This body part cannot be seen very well or examined every day. People do not even think about it when they talk about cancer in general.
- Because of that, many people might ignore the warning signs or symptoms that appear.
- This topic is also embarrassing for some people. However, ignoring the symptoms can make matters a great deal worse.
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..