It is extremely important to observe our body and notice if anything seems not dangerous, and could be.
Often in women occur ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear on their own, however, when the cyst will grow it can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms – early warnings that you must not ignore them and may mean you have ovarian cyst:
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intestinal motility
- Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain in the lower back or thighs
- Hypersensitive breasts
- Vomiting and nausea
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..