Spread the love
When we rest, it helps to alleviate the problem temporarily, but it does not resolve it.
Sciatic Nerve Pain Causes
- Sciatica can result from a variety of causes, though the main one is a herniated disc that compresses the nerve root; this is responsible for around 90% of all cases.
- Other common causes are lumbar stenosis, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, and tumors.
- Sciatic nerve pain can also be caused by pressure arising from a dysfunctional sacroiliac joint or the piriformis muscle.
- Pregnant women can also experience sciatic nerve pain.
- Between 5% and 10% of people who suffer from lower back pain have sciatica.
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..