The air you inhale goes straight to your lungs, therefore, they are exposed to germs, pollutants and other toxic materials. In order to promote their functioning, you need to go through a detoxification process from time to time. We recommend that you try one of these natural methods.
- Stop smoking. Tobacco and nicotine favorize infections and can lead to cancer.
- Boost your lungs with healthy food. Maintain healthy lungs by eating cruciferous veggies, nuts, beans, carrots, fatty fish, and drinking plenty of water.
- No dairy. Get rid of dairy products during detoxification, as this will help your body eradicate toxins.
- Drink lemon juice – take a tall glass and fill it a quarter with lemon juice and then add warm water. You can replace the lemon with pineapples or cranberries.
- Potassium kick. Potassium helps cleansing your lungs, so make sure you consume bananas, oranges, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, spinach, berries, chikoo and cantaloupe.
- Drink green tea. Drink one cup of green tea before going to bed. It will help release toxins and give you a better blood flow.
- Use oregano. Spice your food with oregano as it aids your nasal airflow by decongesting the respiratory tract and it also cleanses your lungs.
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE …..